Criminal Defense Attorneys
9 REASONS TO HIRE TARRANT COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
- Casey J. Cole has been practicing criminal defense in Tarrant County since 1992, giving us a huge advantage.
- Shawn Paschall prosecuted cased in Tarrant County from 1996 to 2005. He has been a Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney since 2011.
- Our attorneys are highly skilled at helping clients avoid jail by fighting for acquittals, reducing penalties, or arranging jail alternatives such as work release or labor detail.
- Our Local Experience is Unsurpassed. We are in the Tarrant County Courts every single day defending our clients. This local experience and familiarity is a key factor in getting great results in court.
- We have a live person answering our phones 24/7. We are here to answer your questions whenever they should arise.
- Our fees are very affordable. We arrange fee schedules our clients can afford, including easy payments.
- Avoid Jail or Prison
- Let us fight to keep your record clean
Tarrant County Legal Defense from $1000
At Cole Paschall Law, we believe that people deserve a second chance. Casey and Shawn are in the Tarrant County Courts on a daily basis fighting to get our clients the break they deserve. Let us put our experience to work for you. If you are being charged with a crime in any of the following courts: Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, or Ellis County, you should call us immediately.
Our attorneys are intelligent, aggressive, and experienced. They know what it takes to win cases in Tarrant County. Their experience and knowledge encompasses all criminal defense practice areas including DWI, Domestic Violence, Theft Charges (including petty theft and shoplifting), Drug Crimes, Assault and Battery, Sex Crimes, Robbery, Serious Felonies, Three Strikes Cases, Juvenile Crimes more. There is no substitute for local experience in criminal defense. You either have a locally experienced attorney or you do not. Our Tarrant County Criminal Defense Attorneys are in these courts daily. They understand how the Tarrant system works at every level. They know how the judges think and how they operate their courtrooms. Our attorneys know the district attorneys prosecuting your cases, and the policies that drive their plea bargains. Let us put our experience to work for you.